When your heater stops working in the middle of a cold night, you don’t want to have to wait for a solution. Cool Quality is here for you with expert heating service and repair in Tampa. We’re available 24/7, so no matter what, we’re here to tackle your problem. Our community has trusted us to take care of their heating systems for over 15 years, and we’re dedicated to achieving five-star service. If you ever notice abnormal operation with your heater, like low airflow or over-cycling, it’s time for a repair.
Call us at (813) 819-3738 to schedule a free estimate and learn about possible solutions!
Your heater can break down at any time. That’s why our professionals are available around the clock whenever your system begins acting up.
Look out for these common signs of breakdowns:
- Clogged filter: This is often the cause of many more significant issues if ignored. A clogged filter decreases airflow, leading to problems like over-cycling and overheating.
- Safety shutdown: This indicates more extensive issues with your unit. This switch turns off your unit to prevent faulty wires or a worn-out motor from causing more damage. Don’t turn your system back on until we complete an emergency repair.
- Abnormal smells and sounds: Foul odors can indicate an electrical issue or gas leak that puts your home and family at risk. Unusual sounds include signs of breaking or loosening parts that may damage other parts of your system.
Trust Cool Quality immediately if you notice any of these common issues. If you’re unsure if it’s time to call our professionals, you can replace the filter or look for a flipped breaker to troubleshoot issues that aren’t an emergency.
Preventative maintenance may seem like a significant upfront cost, but it’s a necessary service that helps your unit stay in tip-top shape over time. Without it, you may face avoidable repairs and an early replacement unit.
Typical preventative maintenance includes:
- Change the filter: Depending on your lifestyle, you should change your heater’s filter every three to six months. If you smoke or have pets, consider changing the filter more often. This small action can prevent clogs, low airflow, and over-cycling.
- Annual tune-ups: You should have your unit inspected in the fall to determine if your heater is reliable for the upcoming season. This allows our professional to fix any issues.
- Clean the condenser: The external component of your heater is just as important as the inside. You should maintain a five-foot radius around the unit, free of plants or debris, to prevent clogs or materials from getting stuck. When the heater isn’t in use, look for nesting so small rodents don’t chew the wiring.
Cool Quality has been serving our community for over 15 years when they need expert heating service and repair in Tampa. Sign up for our membership plan for regular maintenance.
Fix Things Right the First Time
Work With Your Budget
Over 15+ Years of Experience
“Happen to meet the owner by chance, actually prayed that this A/C would work again at 9 p.m. at night. Without hesitation, Cool Quality got right on it and performed outstanding as promised. Very Knowledgeable, professional, and sincere.”- Gersson P.
“Lawrence was great! I cannot recommend enough. He was responsive, laid out all the options and super helpful in explaining everything In laymen's terms. Super reasonably priced and high quality.”- Alison H.
“Excellent work, great price and very professional job. These guys made sure we knew everything they were doing, did an informative walk through at the beginning and end of the job. I highly recommend them for your ac needs.”- Marie R.
“Excellent prompt service even after regular hours. Came out and got the house cooling quickly. I really appreciate that they will never oversell you or try to get you to put a new unit in just make a sale.”- Bay Harbor Bookkeeping
“Love this A/C company! I have had multiple issues with my air handler over the past few years and Cool Quality has always shown up whenever I've called and resolved the issues timely and at a very competitive rate.”- Horace K.
“Cool Quality is a company you can trust. Great customer service and very informative when it comes to knowing what's best for your home.”- Jeremiah T.